Quality Skirting Solutions
Whether you are skirting your new modular or just upgrading old skirting we are here to help.
There are many reasons and ways to skirt your home.
We believe it is important to have quality skirting installed on your home to:
- Reduce temperature fluctuations under the home
- Ensure proper ventilation to remove harmful moisture
- Seal below the home from animals
- Increase curb appeal
A damaged or poorly installed skirting job can fail to achieve this and won’t help to stop damages and can even lower the value of your home.
The most common damage to skirting comes from it being hit by things such as rocks from the lawnmower, balls being kicked at it, weed eater getting to close.
Another issue we see frequently is the skirting being crushed by the home settling and squishing the skirting. Even after
STOP & CHECK: If your home has no or limited ventilation you may be promoting mould and rot to grow under your home which can cause extensive damage if left ignored.
The most common and economical skirting solution. This skirting can look great and last many years. It is the most fragile and brittle during the winter.
Ground frost heaves and home settling among and impacts are the primary cause of damage. Areas that experience strong winds and/or hail are advised to utilize another product.
Cost for a complete install average at around $2,500
TruSkirt Insulated Metal Skirting
- 30+ Colour options to boost your colour scheme
- Panel overlap for seamless aesthetics
- R-9 Insulation value to trap otherwise lost heat
- SIlicone-Modified Polyester coated steal
- Metal vents with insulation insert and cover
- Strapping to eliminate fallouts
- Rigid construction to stand up to the elements and abuse
- Pressure wash friendly
- Heave-Ready™ top trim option available
Made in Alberta
Cost for a complete install average at around $5,000
Contact us for more information, to discuss other options or to get a quote.